The Boulder City Council passed a sweeping gun control ordinance Tuesday night banning assault weapons and bump stocks, even as a pro-Second Amendment nonprofit threatened to challenge the new law in court by suing individual councilmembers.
— Read on www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/17/boulder-passes-sweeping-anti-gun-bill-pro-2a-nonprofit-vows-to-sue-individual-councilmembers.html
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
- ATF Backpedals, Says It Won’t Issue ‘Guidance’ on Special AR-15s
- Shooting Illustrated | 5 Best Fighting Handguns Ever Made
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.