Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180615/dc-area-witches-unite-for-gun-control-hurl-curses-at-the-nra
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.