Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180615/dc-area-witches-unite-for-gun-control-hurl-curses-at-the-nra
- Shocker: Media Pushes Myth Using False Statistics to further Deceive U.S. Readers and Viewers
- Gun owners of America lawsuit heads to the supreme court | The Tactical Hermit
- New Mexico Sheriffs upset they were barred from House gallery Tuesday
- Selecting A Carry Gun: Advice For New Concealed Carriers – Concealed Nation
- DOJ: Less than 3 Percent of Prisoners Got Guns Retail or at Gun Shows
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.