Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180615/dc-area-witches-unite-for-gun-control-hurl-curses-at-the-nra
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
- Social Media Posts of the Mother of Trans Christian School Shooter Emerge: ‘Lost My Daughter’
- Nashville Christian School Shooter Had Another Target, But 1 Key Fact Turned Her Away
- Covenant School Shooter Scrawled a Sick Message on Her Murder Weapon, But Her Plan Was Thwarted by Jesus Himself
- Musk Has Literally No Words After It’s Revealed What 4 Mass Shooters All Had in Common
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.