Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180615/the-rolling-stone-continues-its-inaccurate-anti-nra-reporting
- Leftists Set Stage for Buffalo Shooting: Murderer Revealed How They Started Him on Path to Mass Murder
- Meet the Retired Officer Who Died Unloading His Gun Into the Buffalo Shooter But Couldn’t Overcome His Armor
- Breaking: At Least 10 Dead in Buffalo, NY Grocery Shooting, Killer Reportedly Wore Body Armor – Developing
- Joe Rogan Lights Up Lori Lightfoot’s ‘Call To Arms’: ‘What The F*** Are You Saying? You’re In The Most Violent City In This Country’ | The Daily Wire
- Jack Carr Rips Politicians Trying To Restrict The Second Amendment, Reminds People It’s A ‘Natural Right’ To ‘Defend The Gift Life’ | The Daily Caller
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.