Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180615/the-rolling-stone-continues-its-inaccurate-anti-nra-reporting
- Why Defensive Uses of Guns Should Disarm Second Amendment Skeptics
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.