Today, the Oregon Supreme Court unanimously sided with NRA and other petitioners on the legal challenge to the proposed ballot title for Initiative Petition 43, which seeks to ban commonly owned semi-automatic firearms and standard capacity magazines.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180627/oregon-court-sides-with-nra-against-ballot-title-for-gun-ban-initiative
- Leftists Set Stage for Buffalo Shooting: Murderer Revealed How They Started Him on Path to Mass Murder
- Meet the Retired Officer Who Died Unloading His Gun Into the Buffalo Shooter But Couldn’t Overcome His Armor
- Breaking: At Least 10 Dead in Buffalo, NY Grocery Shooting, Killer Reportedly Wore Body Armor – Developing
- Joe Rogan Lights Up Lori Lightfoot’s ‘Call To Arms’: ‘What The F*** Are You Saying? You’re In The Most Violent City In This Country’ | The Daily Wire
- Jack Carr Rips Politicians Trying To Restrict The Second Amendment, Reminds People It’s A ‘Natural Right’ To ‘Defend The Gift Life’ | The Daily Caller
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.