Today, the Oregon Supreme Court unanimously sided with NRA and other petitioners on the legal challenge to the proposed ballot title for Initiative Petition 43, which seeks to ban commonly owned semi-automatic firearms and standard capacity magazines.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180627/oregon-court-sides-with-nra-against-ballot-title-for-gun-ban-initiative
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.