Today, the Oregon Supreme Court unanimously sided with NRA and other petitioners on the legal challenge to the proposed ballot title for Initiative Petition 43, which seeks to ban commonly owned semi-automatic firearms and standard capacity magazines.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180627/oregon-court-sides-with-nra-against-ballot-title-for-gun-ban-initiative
- Army Vet Dad Posts Awesome Family Photo: ‘Hey Gillette, Does This Offend You?’
- Shocker: Media Pushes Myth Using False Statistics to further Deceive U.S. Readers and Viewers
- Gun owners of America lawsuit heads to the supreme court | The Tactical Hermit
- New Mexico Sheriffs upset they were barred from House gallery Tuesday
- Selecting A Carry Gun: Advice For New Concealed Carriers – Concealed Nation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.