Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180629/with-kennedy-retirement-trump-can-secure-and-strengthen-a-pro-second-amendment-supreme-court
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.