Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180629/with-kennedy-retirement-trump-can-secure-and-strengthen-a-pro-second-amendment-supreme-court
- Politicians are Dead Wrong About the Danger of Red Flag Laws – GunsNewsUSA.com
- WATCH: Democratic Lawmaker Warns That O’Rourke’s AR-15 Vow Will Rally Republicans For Years | Daily Wire
- Beto Confirms He’s Ready for War with US Citizens: ‘Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your AR-15!’
- WATCH: Rep. Doug Collins Drags Jerry Nadler Through The Mud Over Red Flag Laws And Due Process
- NASCAR Changes Gears On Gun Advertisers, Rifles Banned – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.