Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180713/judge-brett-kavanaugh-has-earned-nra-members-support
- Montana town bans guns entirely in public places
- NRA-ILA | Show-Me State Sham: Sen. McCaskill Cons Missouri Voters on Guns
- Methodology – Most heavily-armed states in America – Pictures – CBS News
- Shooting Illustrated | Ballistic Effectiveness: Which Handgun Caliber Wins?
- Viral Video – Range Safety Officer Ensuring Safety on the Range | Gun Culture 2.0
- The ABSOLUTE GREATEST RISK!!!!!! https://t.co/FNHt4NLVNe 10 hours ago
- #MadMaxine #MadMax https://t.co/84X5ljBm3Y 11 hours ago
- Wut a #POS looks like!! https://t.co/PQiPKk8MH0 11 hours ago
- RT @ChuckCallesto: Oregon man who SCREAMED At 9/11 Widow just got CANNED by his EMPLOYER... ilovemyfreedom.org/oregon-man-who… 16 hours ago
- RT @ChuckGrassley: PresTrump as commander in chief is right to defend country/borders & stop the attack on natl sovereignty from the 7000+… 16 hours ago