On Monday the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Firearms (“CA DOJ”) officially withdrew the proposed regulations that would have expanded the improperly adopted “assault weapon” definitions, to apply in all circumstances. This withdrawal comes after NRA and CRPA’s joint opposition letter, and the day before the Office of Administrative Law’s deadline to render a decision.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180711/california-doj-withdraws-proposed-regulations-expanding-application-of-assault-weapon-definitions
- Florida judge weighs fight over local gun restrictions – Story | WOFL
- Commentary: Gun restrictions handicap law-abiding citizens – CentralMaine.com
- Major Firearms Company That Banked On Hillary Winning Files For Bankruptcy | Daily Wire
- Johns Hopkins Study: California’s Background Check Law Had No Impact on Gun Deaths – Foundation for Economic Education
- A puff piece about Shannon Watts of Everytown pushes restrictions on gun owners with emotion and false “fact”.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.