On Monday the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Firearms (“CA DOJ”) officially withdrew the proposed regulations that would have expanded the improperly adopted “assault weapon” definitions, to apply in all circumstances. This withdrawal comes after NRA and CRPA’s joint opposition letter, and the day before the Office of Administrative Law’s deadline to render a decision.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180711/california-doj-withdraws-proposed-regulations-expanding-application-of-assault-weapon-definitions
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
- ATF Backpedals, Says It Won’t Issue ‘Guidance’ on Special AR-15s
- Shooting Illustrated | 5 Best Fighting Handguns Ever Made
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.