On Monday the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Firearms (“CA DOJ”) officially withdrew the proposed regulations that would have expanded the improperly adopted “assault weapon” definitions, to apply in all circumstances. This withdrawal comes after NRA and CRPA’s joint opposition letter, and the day before the Office of Administrative Law’s deadline to render a decision.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180711/california-doj-withdraws-proposed-regulations-expanding-application-of-assault-weapon-definitions
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
- A Trump judge’s bizarre reasoning on a California gun law – Los Angeles Times
- Buffalo Shooter Reportedly Chose a New York Target Because of the State’s Gun Control Laws – The Truth About Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.