Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180713/justice-scalia-made-clear-the-second-amendment-and-heller-prohibit-assault-weapon-bans
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- 10 Things the Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know About Concealed Carry | An Official Journal Of The NRA
- Rick Scott wants to take $80B from IRS to fund armed officers in schools after Nashville shooting | Fox News
- Trans school shooter’s manifesto to be released after FBI review, Nashville official says
- Randi Weingarten calls for gun confiscation: Must ‘have the courage to do’ what Australia, New Zealand did | Fox News
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.