A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Second Amendment protects the right to openly carry a gun in public for self-defense.
— Read on www.washingtonpost.com/national/appeals-court-says-2nd-amendment-allows-open-carry-of-guns/2018/07/24/8154053e-8f6d-11e8-ae59-01880eac5f1d_story.html
- Leftists Set Stage for Buffalo Shooting: Murderer Revealed How They Started Him on Path to Mass Murder
- Meet the Retired Officer Who Died Unloading His Gun Into the Buffalo Shooter But Couldn’t Overcome His Armor
- Breaking: At Least 10 Dead in Buffalo, NY Grocery Shooting, Killer Reportedly Wore Body Armor – Developing
- Joe Rogan Lights Up Lori Lightfoot’s ‘Call To Arms’: ‘What The F*** Are You Saying? You’re In The Most Violent City In This Country’ | The Daily Wire
- Jack Carr Rips Politicians Trying To Restrict The Second Amendment, Reminds People It’s A ‘Natural Right’ To ‘Defend The Gift Life’ | The Daily Caller
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.