A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Second Amendment protects the right to openly carry a gun in public for self-defense.
— Read on www.washingtonpost.com/national/appeals-court-says-2nd-amendment-allows-open-carry-of-guns/2018/07/24/8154053e-8f6d-11e8-ae59-01880eac5f1d_story.html
Join 7,575 other followers
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
- Largest Survey In History Shows Americans Defend Themselves With Guns 1.67 Million Times Each Year – The Truth About Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.