A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Second Amendment protects the right to openly carry a gun in public for self-defense.
— Read on www.washingtonpost.com/national/appeals-court-says-2nd-amendment-allows-open-carry-of-guns/2018/07/24/8154053e-8f6d-11e8-ae59-01880eac5f1d_story.html
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.