The Second Amendment is constantly being tested. Now the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that individuals have a right to carry firearms openly in public. While this may not seem like shocking news, it is. The ruling comes from the most liberal of the nation’s appellate courts and strikes down a lower court
— Read on tribunist.com/news/federal-court-declares-all-americans-have-the-right-to-carry-a-firearm/
- SPECIAL REPORT: BIG 2A HISTORY BEING MADE IN LITTLE RHODE IS
- Football coach tackles would-be gunman at Oregon high school: reports | Fox News
- Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police
- Father Saves Entire Family And Stops Home Invader With Head Shot In California – Concealed Nation
- The 2nd Amendment Saved These Gun Owners’ Lives
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.