The Second Amendment is constantly being tested. Now the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that individuals have a right to carry firearms openly in public. While this may not seem like shocking news, it is. The ruling comes from the most liberal of the nation’s appellate courts and strikes down a lower court
— Read on tribunist.com/news/federal-court-declares-all-americans-have-the-right-to-carry-a-firearm/
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.