The Second Amendment is constantly being tested. Now the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that individuals have a right to carry firearms openly in public. While this may not seem like shocking news, it is. The ruling comes from the most liberal of the nation’s appellate courts and strikes down a lower court
— Read on tribunist.com/news/federal-court-declares-all-americans-have-the-right-to-carry-a-firearm/
- Dems Jumpstart Gun-Control Efforts – Street Wise Politics
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.