The Second Amendment is constantly being tested. Now the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that individuals have a right to carry firearms openly in public. While this may not seem like shocking news, it is. The ruling comes from the most liberal of the nation’s appellate courts and strikes down a lower court
— Read on tribunist.com/news/federal-court-declares-all-americans-have-the-right-to-carry-a-firearm/
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
- Ironic Twist? Taliban Enacts Democrat Gun Control Fantasy – Right American Future
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.