Louisiana officials denied two of America’s largest banks an opportunity to be involved in a project worth hundreds of millions of dollars on Thursday because of their decision to align with left-wing activists and the Democratic party in pushing for gun control.
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/34626/louisiana-denies-citi-bank-bank-america-600-ryan-saavedra
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.