Louisiana officials denied two of America’s largest banks an opportunity to be involved in a project worth hundreds of millions of dollars on Thursday because of their decision to align with left-wing activists and the Democratic party in pushing for gun control.
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/34626/louisiana-denies-citi-bank-bank-america-600-ryan-saavedra
- Here is every new gun law in the U.S. since the Parkland shooting | Tampa Bay Times
- Man Allegedly Pulls Gun On Man Wearing MAGA Hat, Tells Him, ‘It’s A Good Day For You To Die’ | Daily Wire
- Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI] | Concealed Carry Inc
- Pelosi warns GOP: Democratic president could declare national emergency on guns
- 12 Washington state sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun-control law
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.