Louisiana officials denied two of America’s largest banks an opportunity to be involved in a project worth hundreds of millions of dollars on Thursday because of their decision to align with left-wing activists and the Democratic party in pushing for gun control.
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/34626/louisiana-denies-citi-bank-bank-america-600-ryan-saavedra
Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
- Journalist slammed for reporting ‘both sides’ of story about man with AR-15 protesting near school bus stop
- New York amends concealed carry law after legal challenges
- President Threatens ‘Repressive Measures’ AFTER Gun Amnesty.
- Dem Senator threatens ‘popular revolt’ if SCOTUS acts to protect Second Amendment rights
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg