Louisiana officials denied two of America’s largest banks an opportunity to be involved in a project worth hundreds of millions of dollars on Thursday because of their decision to align with left-wing activists and the Democratic party in pushing for gun control.
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/34626/louisiana-denies-citi-bank-bank-america-600-ryan-saavedra
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.