The Thurston County Superior Court today ruled in favor of the National Rifle Association and ordered a writ of mandamus to prevent I-1639 from appearing on the ballot. The judge agreed the signature sheets did not comply with state law – the font size was too small to be readable and didn’t include strikethroughs.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180817/nra-wins-lawsuit-in-washington-state-prevents-i-1639-from-appearing-on-ballot
- Alec Baldwin Violated the Golden Rule of Firearm Safety…But Somehow It’s Going to Be the Gun’s Fault
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
- Camping World is the Latest Victim of SaleForce’s Social Justice Extortion
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.