The Thurston County Superior Court today ruled in favor of the National Rifle Association and ordered a writ of mandamus to prevent I-1639 from appearing on the ballot. The judge agreed the signature sheets did not comply with state law – the font size was too small to be readable and didn’t include strikethroughs.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180817/nra-wins-lawsuit-in-washington-state-prevents-i-1639-from-appearing-on-ballot
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Poll: Majority of Americans Oppose ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban | The Reload
- Democrats ‘triggered’ by GOP lawmakers’ assault rifle pins in support of 2A
- Buckle up for Democrats’ next senseless gun control crusade
- Newsom and CA DA Point Fingers At One Another After a Police Officer Was Killed By a Released Convict
- Gavin Newsom announces support for restrictive gun law following multiple mass shootings
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.