The Thurston County Superior Court today ruled in favor of the National Rifle Association and ordered a writ of mandamus to prevent I-1639 from appearing on the ballot. The judge agreed the signature sheets did not comply with state law – the font size was too small to be readable and didn’t include strikethroughs.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180817/nra-wins-lawsuit-in-washington-state-prevents-i-1639-from-appearing-on-ballot
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.