The Thurston County Superior Court today ruled in favor of the National Rifle Association and ordered a writ of mandamus to prevent I-1639 from appearing on the ballot. The judge agreed the signature sheets did not comply with state law – the font size was too small to be readable and didn’t include strikethroughs.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180817/nra-wins-lawsuit-in-washington-state-prevents-i-1639-from-appearing-on-ballot
Join 7,575 other followers
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
- Largest Survey In History Shows Americans Defend Themselves With Guns 1.67 Million Times Each Year – The Truth About Guns
- More Than 100 House Republicans Demand Answers From Credit Card Giants Categorizing Sales At Gun Stores | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.