Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20181019/show-me-state-sham-sen-mccaskill-cons-missouri-voters-on-guns
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
- A Trump judge’s bizarre reasoning on a California gun law – Los Angeles Times
- Buffalo Shooter Reportedly Chose a New York Target Because of the State’s Gun Control Laws – The Truth About Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.