On Monday, Montana’s Missoula City Council banned all firearms in public places when they approved two new laws. One of the laws, an emergency ordinance, became
— Read on americanmilitarynews.com/2018/10/montana-town-bans-guns-entirely-in-public-places/
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
- High capacity drum magazine like something used in war: experts
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.