Steel cartridge case use in handguns (as well as long guns) has been the source of controversy since their inception. Are they good or bad for your gun? Here are some points to consider.
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/10/23/steel-case-ammo-bad-for-your-gun/
- Maryland Shooting Illustrates What Will Happen If Guns Are Confiscated
- Lawmakers Propose Social Media Hate Speech Checks Before Gun Purchases
- Wayne County Commissioner Introduces Ammunition Control
- The Penny Method of Removing Gun Rust | Range365
- Man at Thousand Oaks Shooting Shares His Story That Destroys the Media’s Narrative
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.