Steel cartridge case use in handguns (as well as long guns) has been the source of controversy since their inception. Are they good or bad for your gun? Here are some points to consider.
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/10/23/steel-case-ammo-bad-for-your-gun/
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
- Camping World is the Latest Victim of SaleForce’s Social Justice Extortion
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.