Sixty-seven defensive gun uses by people legally carrying guns in public over the past three months – Crime Prevention Research CenterCrime Prevention Research Center
— Read on crimeresearch.org/2018/10/sixty-eight-defensive-gun-uses-by-people-legally-carrying-guns-in-public-over-the-past-three-months/
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
- Ironic Twist? Taliban Enacts Democrat Gun Control Fantasy – Right American Future
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.