The House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies staged a hearing on “Addressing the Public Health Emergency of Gun Violence” on March 5. That hyperbolic title, however, betrayed the real agenda of the event, which was to create the false impression that an unprecedented wave of firearm-related violence urgently demands an infusion of federal research dollars.
— Read on www.outdoorlife.com/federal-tax-dollars-spent-on-faux-gun-violence-study
Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Chicago Rocked By Violence As At Least 11 Killed Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
- Journalist slammed for reporting ‘both sides’ of story about man with AR-15 protesting near school bus stop
- New York amends concealed carry law after legal challenges
- President Threatens ‘Repressive Measures’ AFTER Gun Amnesty.
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg