The House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies staged a hearing on “Addressing the Public Health Emergency of Gun Violence” on March 5. That hyperbolic title, however, betrayed the real agenda of the event, which was to create the false impression that an unprecedented wave of firearm-related violence urgently demands an infusion of federal research dollars.
— Read on www.outdoorlife.com/federal-tax-dollars-spent-on-faux-gun-violence-study
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.