The House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies staged a hearing on “Addressing the Public Health Emergency of Gun Violence” on March 5. That hyperbolic title, however, betrayed the real agenda of the event, which was to create the false impression that an unprecedented wave of firearm-related violence urgently demands an infusion of federal research dollars.
— Read on www.outdoorlife.com/federal-tax-dollars-spent-on-faux-gun-violence-study
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
- High capacity drum magazine like something used in war: experts
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.