The House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies staged a hearing on “Addressing the Public Health Emergency of Gun Violence” on March 5. That hyperbolic title, however, betrayed the real agenda of the event, which was to create the false impression that an unprecedented wave of firearm-related violence urgently demands an infusion of federal research dollars.
— Read on www.outdoorlife.com/federal-tax-dollars-spent-on-faux-gun-violence-study
Join 7,577 other followers
- ‘Shall not infringe’: Firearm sales explode in Oregon as judge mulls strict new ‘blatantly unconstitutional’ law · American Wire News
- ‘Don’t make me kill you — because I will’: Military vet holds armed police chase suspect at gunpoint until cops arrive – TheBlaze
- At Protests Across America, Guns Are Doing the Talking – The New York Times: “BULLCRAP VERSION”!
- Court Blocks New York From Restricting Gun Carry on Private Property
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.