The House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies staged a hearing on “Addressing the Public Health Emergency of Gun Violence” on March 5. That hyperbolic title, however, betrayed the real agenda of the event, which was to create the false impression that an unprecedented wave of firearm-related violence urgently demands an infusion of federal research dollars.
— Read on www.outdoorlife.com/federal-tax-dollars-spent-on-faux-gun-violence-study
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.