The House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies staged a hearing on “Addressing the Public Health Emergency of Gun Violence” on March 5. That hyperbolic title, however, betrayed the real agenda of the event, which was to create the false impression that an unprecedented wave of firearm-related violence urgently demands an infusion of federal research dollars.
— Read on www.outdoorlife.com/federal-tax-dollars-spent-on-faux-gun-violence-study
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
- Ironic Twist? Taliban Enacts Democrat Gun Control Fantasy – Right American Future
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.