A federal court ordered that the bump-stock ban set to go into effect cannot be enforced against members of groups currently suing to overturn the ban.
— Read on freebeacon.com/issues/last-minute-order-partially-blocks-enforcement-of-bump-stock-ban/
- New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot
- CNN Mocks America’s Crime Wave | Patriotic Viral News
- MSNBC host suggests leftists ‘pick up a weapon and get involved’ in ‘war’ for the country
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.