A federal court ordered that the bump-stock ban set to go into effect cannot be enforced against members of groups currently suing to overturn the ban.
— Read on freebeacon.com/issues/last-minute-order-partially-blocks-enforcement-of-bump-stock-ban/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- More than 61% of American Counties are Now Second Amendment Sanctuaries – Sanctuary Counties
- ‘Unconstitutional’: Federal judge blocks multiple California gun restrictions
- Gordon Signs Bill Giving Guns Rights Back To Non-Violent Felons – Cowboy State Daily
- Detroit man finds out the hard way it’s a bad idea to rob concealed permit holder and his friend
- Biden poses for photo with member of alleged Chinese intel front group at Los Angeles gun control rally
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.