A federal court ordered that the bump-stock ban set to go into effect cannot be enforced against members of groups currently suing to overturn the ban.
— Read on freebeacon.com/issues/last-minute-order-partially-blocks-enforcement-of-bump-stock-ban/
- Why Defensive Uses of Guns Should Disarm Second Amendment Skeptics
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.