A federal court ordered that the bump-stock ban set to go into effect cannot be enforced against members of groups currently suing to overturn the ban.
— Read on freebeacon.com/issues/last-minute-order-partially-blocks-enforcement-of-bump-stock-ban/
Join 7,577 other followers
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Walmart mass shooter had a ‘kill list,’ news outlet finds in his trash, says FBI missed it · American Wire News
- Biden Says He Wants Congress To Pass Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Nancy Pelosi Blames MAGA Republicans For Attacks On LGBT Community Amid Gay Nightclub Shooting
- Oregon gun rights advocates fear ‘end of firearm sales’ until state creates permit system, sales skyrocket
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.