Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) expressed openness Wednesday to prosecuting gun-owners who don’t participate in a hypothetical mandatory buyback program for “assault weapons.”
— Read on freebeacon.com/issues/gillibrand-open-to-prosecution-of-assault-weapon-owners-who-dont-hand-them-over/
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
- A Trump judge’s bizarre reasoning on a California gun law – Los Angeles Times
- Buffalo Shooter Reportedly Chose a New York Target Because of the State’s Gun Control Laws – The Truth About Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.