Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) expressed openness Wednesday to prosecuting gun-owners who don’t participate in a hypothetical mandatory buyback program for “assault weapons.”
— Read on freebeacon.com/issues/gillibrand-open-to-prosecution-of-assault-weapon-owners-who-dont-hand-them-over/
- Building a List: The ATF Has Gathered Millions of Records on US Gun Owners As Biden Administration Looks to Crackdown on Firearms – Mic Drop Politics
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.