Comment by Jim Campbell October 24th, 2019 As I read the landmark decision for the Constitution an all Americans be they pro or against other citizens owning so-called weapons of war. I was thinking, this must be a hoax. I could find nothing on multiple searces to indicate that this was the case. For this…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2019/10/24/supreme-court-confirms-2a-applies-to-all-bearable-arms/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.