The ground swell of intense resistance to Virginia Democrats’ extremist anti-Second Amendment agenda exploded to new highs on Monday during a pro-freedom rally in Richmond as tens of thousands of armed pro-freedom activists attended the rally. The event, held on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, came in response to Democrats in the state pushing an extreme […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/the-rebellion-explodes-22000-pro-gun-activists-flood-virginias-capital-to-push-back-on-democrat-extremism
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.