Cibola County Sheriff Tony Mace says law enforcement across New Mexico are opposed to the red flag bill, and he’s willing to go to court to fight it.
— Read on bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/01/29/nm-sheriff-contempt-red-flag-law/amp/
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
- Suspected Texas School Shooter Released from Jail as Family Claims He’s ‘No Bad Kid’
- Alleged School Shooter In Texas Released From Jail On Bond Day After Shooting Multiple People | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.