Cibola County Sheriff Tony Mace says law enforcement across New Mexico are opposed to the red flag bill, and he’s willing to go to court to fight it.
— Read on bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/01/29/nm-sheriff-contempt-red-flag-law/amp/
- Missouri Promises To ‘Fight Tooth And Nail’ To Defend Gun Rights After Biden Admin Threats | The Daily Wire
- What the overturning of California’s assault weapons ban means for America | US gun control | The Guardian
- Taylor: SAPA will hold up in court
- Gun Confiscation Sparks Conflict Between States and the Federal Government – Right American Future
- America’s Rifle: What I Love About the AR-15 – The Shooter’s Log
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.