In response to the Covid 19 outbreak, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham ordered the closure of all businesses she doesn’t consider “Essential.”
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20200326/new-mexico-governor-wastes-law-enforcement-resources-to-ensure-gun-stores-are-shuttered
- Rep. Scalise and Other Members of Congress Ask FBI to Reopen Case on 2017 Shooting – Street Wise Politics
- Border mom says she taught teen daughters to use guns, says feds need to act on ‘out of control’ invasion
- St. Louis Prosecutor Who Charged McCloskeys May Soon Lose Her Law License
- Support for Gun Control Plummets with Young People, Hispanics
- Gunfire erupts in broad daylight in Times Square injuring two women, 4-yr-old girl; de Blasio deflects
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.