Today, NRA-ILA and our state affiliate, the New Mexico Shooting Sports Association, filed a Lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico, challenging anti-gun Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham’s use of emergency powers and her COVID-19 statewide order to shut down firearm retailers and ranges. We are working with the Second Amendment Foundation, the Firearms Policy Coalition, and the Mountain States Legal Foundation on this litigation.
We reported earlier on Gov. Grisham’s refusal to designate gun stores as “essential businesses” and how her administration directed the New Mexico State Police to visit FFLs to remind them that they must remain closed to the public. Grisham has used this crisis to continue her assault on the rights of law-abiding citizens while other Democratic governors in states such as Colorado have deemed these establishments “essential” and actually protected their residents’ right to purchase and own guns.
Please stay tuned to http://www.nraila.org/coronavirus for further updates on our Second Amendment rights during COVID-19.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20200410/nra-files-lawsuit-against-anti-gun-governor-michelle-lujan-grishams-order-closing-gun-stores-and-ranges-in-new-mexico
- Ruger: Marlin Acquisition is Complete, to Hit Market in 2021 :: Guns.com
- Defensive Gun Use Examples Show Biden Ignorance on Gun Rights
- Philly Faces New Lawsuit After Shutting Down Gun-Carry Permit Process – Street Wise Politics
- Virginia AG Uses COVID as Excuse To Shut Down Gun Show, Brags About Infringing Rights on Twitter
- Wisconsin Mall Shooting Leaves at Least 8 Wounded; Shooter Being Sought
- RT @abq_united: Great news Patriots - ZERO deaths from the flu this year! https://t.co/tBgecx7RUO 5 hours ago
- RT @abq_united: Snowy morning! Perfect time to stand in line for 2 hours to get some food. Don't forget, senior hours 6-8am, the coldest pa… 5 hours ago
- General McInerney talks Insurrection Act youtu.be/oojQydmdsOs via @YouTube 16 hours ago
- BREAKING News Out Of MICHIGAN- Voter Turnout Reported Up To 731% In Multiple Districts- THIS IS HUGE VOTER FRAUD! M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- 4 Takeaways From the Michigan Senate’s Election Fraud Hearing dailysignal.com/2020/12/01/4-t… 16 hours ago