Today, NRA-ILA and our state affiliate, the New Mexico Shooting Sports Association, filed a Lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico, challenging anti-gun Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham’s use of emergency powers and her COVID-19 statewide order to shut down firearm retailers and ranges. We are working with the Second Amendment Foundation, the Firearms Policy Coalition, and the Mountain States Legal Foundation on this litigation.
We reported earlier on Gov. Grisham’s refusal to designate gun stores as “essential businesses” and how her administration directed the New Mexico State Police to visit FFLs to remind them that they must remain closed to the public. Grisham has used this crisis to continue her assault on the rights of law-abiding citizens while other Democratic governors in states such as Colorado have deemed these establishments “essential” and actually protected their residents’ right to purchase and own guns.
Please stay tuned to http://www.nraila.org/coronavirus for further updates on our Second Amendment rights during COVID-19.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20200410/nra-files-lawsuit-against-anti-gun-governor-michelle-lujan-grishams-order-closing-gun-stores-and-ranges-in-new-mexico
- Leftists Set Stage for Buffalo Shooting: Murderer Revealed How They Started Him on Path to Mass Murder
- Meet the Retired Officer Who Died Unloading His Gun Into the Buffalo Shooter But Couldn’t Overcome His Armor
- Breaking: At Least 10 Dead in Buffalo, NY Grocery Shooting, Killer Reportedly Wore Body Armor – Developing
- Joe Rogan Lights Up Lori Lightfoot’s ‘Call To Arms’: ‘What The F*** Are You Saying? You’re In The Most Violent City In This Country’ | The Daily Wire
- Jack Carr Rips Politicians Trying To Restrict The Second Amendment, Reminds People It’s A ‘Natural Right’ To ‘Defend The Gift Life’ | The Daily Caller
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.