Thanks to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, who appreciates the right of citizens to keep and bear arms, the state’s law-abiding gun owners recently dodged a bullet in the form of punitive legislation that would have crippled private gun sales in the state. Maryland Governor Larry Hogan Blocks Gun Control Last…
— Read on www.nationalgunowner.org/random/maryland-governor-larry-hogan-blocks-multiple-anti-gun-bills/
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.