Nearly a decade has passed since the public first learned of the botched Obama-era gunwalking scandal Operation Fast and Furious. These days, Barack Obama spends his time collecting money from a lucrative Netflix contract, shuffling between lavish homes in Washington, D.C. and on Martha’s Vineyard, and occasionally offering his tepid support for presumptive democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Former Attorney General Eric Holder enjoys a profitable position as a “rainmaker” at high-powered D.C. law firm Covington. Meanwhile, those who lost loved ones to the Obama Department of Justice’s misguided gun trafficking scheme are still searching for answers and accountability.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20200519/mexico-demands-explanation-for-obama-era-gun-walking-scandal
- New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot
- CNN Mocks America’s Crime Wave | Patriotic Viral News
- MSNBC host suggests leftists ‘pick up a weapon and get involved’ in ‘war’ for the country
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.