Nearly a decade has passed since the public first learned of the botched Obama-era gunwalking scandal Operation Fast and Furious. These days, Barack Obama spends his time collecting money from a lucrative Netflix contract, shuffling between lavish homes in Washington, D.C. and on Martha’s Vineyard, and occasionally offering his tepid support for presumptive democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Former Attorney General Eric Holder enjoys a profitable position as a “rainmaker” at high-powered D.C. law firm Covington. Meanwhile, those who lost loved ones to the Obama Department of Justice’s misguided gun trafficking scheme are still searching for answers and accountability.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20200519/mexico-demands-explanation-for-obama-era-gun-walking-scandal
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- More than 61% of American Counties are Now Second Amendment Sanctuaries – Sanctuary Counties
- ‘Unconstitutional’: Federal judge blocks multiple California gun restrictions
- Gordon Signs Bill Giving Guns Rights Back To Non-Violent Felons – Cowboy State Daily
- Detroit man finds out the hard way it’s a bad idea to rob concealed permit holder and his friend
- Biden poses for photo with member of alleged Chinese intel front group at Los Angeles gun control rally
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.