Kim Gardner has already been taken off the McCloskey case. Now, it looks like she could be taken off of every case under her purview.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/st-louis-prosecutor-charged-mccloskeys-may-soon-lose-law-license/
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.