A judge’s decision on the 32-year-old law could have national implications if it heads to the US supreme court
— Read on www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/08/california-assault-weapons-ban-struck-down-explained
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
- Camping World is the Latest Victim of SaleForce’s Social Justice Extortion
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.