A judge’s decision on the 32-year-old law could have national implications if it heads to the US supreme court
— Read on www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/08/california-assault-weapons-ban-struck-down-explained
Join 7,577 other followers
- ‘Shall not infringe’: Firearm sales explode in Oregon as judge mulls strict new ‘blatantly unconstitutional’ law · American Wire News
- ‘Don’t make me kill you — because I will’: Military vet holds armed police chase suspect at gunpoint until cops arrive – TheBlaze
- At Protests Across America, Guns Are Doing the Talking – The New York Times: “BULLCRAP VERSION”!
- Court Blocks New York From Restricting Gun Carry on Private Property
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.