A coalition of New York public-defender groups filed an amicus brief Thursday urging the Supreme Court to invalidate the state’s concealed-carry ban.
— Read on www.nationalreview.com/news/new-york-public-defenders-urge-supreme-court-to-invalidate-states-concealed-carry-ban/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- 10 Things the Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know About Concealed Carry | An Official Journal Of The NRA
- Rick Scott wants to take $80B from IRS to fund armed officers in schools after Nashville shooting | Fox News
- Trans school shooter’s manifesto to be released after FBI review, Nashville official says
- Randi Weingarten calls for gun confiscation: Must ‘have the courage to do’ what Australia, New Zealand did | Fox News
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.