A coalition of New York public-defender groups filed an amicus brief Thursday urging the Supreme Court to invalidate the state’s concealed-carry ban.
— Read on www.nationalreview.com/news/new-york-public-defenders-urge-supreme-court-to-invalidate-states-concealed-carry-ban/
Join 7,577 other followers
- Walmart mass shooter had a ‘kill list,’ news outlet finds in his trash, says FBI missed it · American Wire News
- Biden Says He Wants Congress To Pass Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Nancy Pelosi Blames MAGA Republicans For Attacks On LGBT Community Amid Gay Nightclub Shooting
- Oregon gun rights advocates fear ‘end of firearm sales’ until state creates permit system, sales skyrocket
- Majority of Kenosha County voters favor Wisconsin becoming sanctuary state for gun owners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.