Preliminary numbers provided by the Connecticut State Police show 169,113 gun sale authorizations in 2020, up from 126,458 in 2019. So far this year, the state has received 94,534 authorizations, which must be filled out before the sale or transfer of any firearm.
— Read on www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-gun-sales-spike-20210725-kkr65af7yvgjxpnnsd7kdeeudy-story.html
- Nearly-3-in-10 Americans say it may ‘soon be necessary to take up arms’ against the govt.
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.