Preliminary numbers provided by the Connecticut State Police show 169,113 gun sale authorizations in 2020, up from 126,458 in 2019. So far this year, the state has received 94,534 authorizations, which must be filled out before the sale or transfer of any firearm.
— Read on www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-gun-sales-spike-20210725-kkr65af7yvgjxpnnsd7kdeeudy-story.html
- Dems sneakily slip radical ‘red flag’ provision into defense budget
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.