More than two dozen states are asking the Supreme Court to toss New York’s handgun licensing law, saying the measure runs afoul of the Second Amendment and could hinder their residents’ constitutional rights.
— Read on m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/30/26-states-back-challengers-against-new-yorks-handg/
Join 7,577 other followers
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Walmart mass shooter had a ‘kill list,’ news outlet finds in his trash, says FBI missed it · American Wire News
- Biden Says He Wants Congress To Pass Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Nancy Pelosi Blames MAGA Republicans For Attacks On LGBT Community Amid Gay Nightclub Shooting
- Oregon gun rights advocates fear ‘end of firearm sales’ until state creates permit system, sales skyrocket
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.