More than two dozen states are asking the Supreme Court to toss New York’s handgun licensing law, saying the measure runs afoul of the Second Amendment and could hinder their residents’ constitutional rights.
— Read on m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/30/26-states-back-challengers-against-new-yorks-handg/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- 10 Things the Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know About Concealed Carry | An Official Journal Of The NRA
- Rick Scott wants to take $80B from IRS to fund armed officers in schools after Nashville shooting | Fox News
- Trans school shooter’s manifesto to be released after FBI review, Nashville official says
- Randi Weingarten calls for gun confiscation: Must ‘have the courage to do’ what Australia, New Zealand did | Fox News
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.