More than two dozen states are asking the Supreme Court to toss New York’s handgun licensing law, saying the measure runs afoul of the Second Amendment and could hinder their residents’ constitutional rights.
— Read on m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/30/26-states-back-challengers-against-new-yorks-handg/
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
- High capacity drum magazine like something used in war: experts
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.