More than two dozen states are asking the Supreme Court to toss New York’s handgun licensing law, saying the measure runs afoul of the Second Amendment and could hinder their residents’ constitutional rights.
— Read on m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/30/26-states-back-challengers-against-new-yorks-handg/
- Dems sneakily slip radical ‘red flag’ provision into defense budget
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.