More than two dozen states are asking the Supreme Court to toss New York’s handgun licensing law, saying the measure runs afoul of the Second Amendment and could hinder their residents’ constitutional rights.
— Read on m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/30/26-states-back-challengers-against-new-yorks-handg/
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.