A new UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll co-sponsored by the Los Angeles Times found that 56% of the state’s voters surveyed believe stronger laws restricting the sale and possession of guns help make their communities safer, but the number is down from 60% who felt that way three years ago.
— Read on www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-07-29/californians-lose-faith-in-effectiveness-of-gun-control-in-new-poll
- Nearly-3-in-10 Americans say it may ‘soon be necessary to take up arms’ against the govt.
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.