April may be the cruelest month, but August isn’t looking so great for David Chipman, President Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20210809/wrong-man-for-the-job-atf-nominee-chipman-facing-fresh-allegations
- Dems sneakily slip radical ‘red flag’ provision into defense budget
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.