April may be the cruelest month, but August isn’t looking so great for David Chipman, President Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20210809/wrong-man-for-the-job-atf-nominee-chipman-facing-fresh-allegations
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
- High capacity drum magazine like something used in war: experts
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.