April may be the cruelest month, but August isn’t looking so great for David Chipman, President Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20210809/wrong-man-for-the-job-atf-nominee-chipman-facing-fresh-allegations
- Nearly-3-in-10 Americans say it may ‘soon be necessary to take up arms’ against the govt.
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.