Self-defence is a reasoned principle in South Africa law, but only as far as it relates to a person, says Dr Johan Burger of the ISS.
— Read on citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/2585794/cops-cant-protect-us-new-gun-laws-critics/
- Dems sneakily slip radical ‘red flag’ provision into defense budget
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.