A nonprofit gun-rights group in Minnesota sued one of the state’s counties and its sheriff for not allowing attendees of the Minnesota State Fair to carry firearms at the event.
— Read on news.yahoo.com/minnesota-gun-rights-group-sues-202600302.html
- Nearly-3-in-10 Americans say it may ‘soon be necessary to take up arms’ against the govt.
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.