A nonprofit gun-rights group in Minnesota sued one of the state’s counties and its sheriff for not allowing attendees of the Minnesota State Fair to carry firearms at the event.
— Read on news.yahoo.com/minnesota-gun-rights-group-sues-202600302.html
- Dems sneakily slip radical ‘red flag’ provision into defense budget
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.