A nonprofit gun-rights group in Minnesota sued one of the state’s counties and its sheriff for not allowing attendees of the Minnesota State Fair to carry firearms at the event.
— Read on news.yahoo.com/minnesota-gun-rights-group-sues-202600302.html
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
- Social Media Posts of the Mother of Trans Christian School Shooter Emerge: ‘Lost My Daughter’
- Nashville Christian School Shooter Had Another Target, But 1 Key Fact Turned Her Away
- Covenant School Shooter Scrawled a Sick Message on Her Murder Weapon, But Her Plan Was Thwarted by Jesus Himself
- Musk Has Literally No Words After It’s Revealed What 4 Mass Shooters All Had in Common
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.