A nonprofit gun-rights group in Minnesota sued one of the state’s counties and its sheriff for not allowing attendees of the Minnesota State Fair to carry firearms at the event.
— Read on news.yahoo.com/minnesota-gun-rights-group-sues-202600302.html
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
- High capacity drum magazine like something used in war: experts
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.