The Biden Administration’s Department of State announced that it will soon prohibit the importation of Russian ammunition into the United States. According to a release on the Department of State’s website, “[n]ew and pending permit applications for the permanent importation of firearms and ammunition manufactured or located in Russia will be subject to a policy of denial.”
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20210822/biden-administration-bans-importation-of-russian-ammunition
Join 7,577 other followers
- ‘Shall not infringe’: Firearm sales explode in Oregon as judge mulls strict new ‘blatantly unconstitutional’ law · American Wire News
- ‘Don’t make me kill you — because I will’: Military vet holds armed police chase suspect at gunpoint until cops arrive – TheBlaze
- At Protests Across America, Guns Are Doing the Talking – The New York Times: “BULLCRAP VERSION”!
- Court Blocks New York From Restricting Gun Carry on Private Property
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.