Ruling could pave way for claims for damages by up to 4,500 people arrested from 2012 to 2014 for violating D.C.’s ban on carrying firearms in public.
— Read on www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/dc-gun-ban-wrongful-arrests/2021/09/29/4d639960-2155-11ec-9309-b743b79abc59_story.html
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.