Ruling could pave way for claims for damages by up to 4,500 people arrested from 2012 to 2014 for violating D.C.’s ban on carrying firearms in public.
— Read on www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/dc-gun-ban-wrongful-arrests/2021/09/29/4d639960-2155-11ec-9309-b743b79abc59_story.html
- Alan Dershowitz talks the legalities of Baldwin shooting… – American Thinker
- Alec Baldwin Violated the Golden Rule of Firearm Safety…But Somehow It’s Going to Be the Gun’s Fault
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.