For many decades, gun control proponents who saw their fortunes wane in legislatures from coast to coast and who were unable to get traction with Congress could at least console themselves with the thought that activist courts had their backs. The Second Amendment, after all, had been all but written out of the U.S. Bill of Rights by law professors and politically-minded judges, as cities and even the U.S. Congress increasingly adopted gun control in the Twentieth Century.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20211011/anti-gunners-launch-campaign-to-intimidate-us-supreme-court-as-second-amendment-case-looms
- Leftists Set Stage for Buffalo Shooting: Murderer Revealed How They Started Him on Path to Mass Murder
- Meet the Retired Officer Who Died Unloading His Gun Into the Buffalo Shooter But Couldn’t Overcome His Armor
- Breaking: At Least 10 Dead in Buffalo, NY Grocery Shooting, Killer Reportedly Wore Body Armor – Developing
- Joe Rogan Lights Up Lori Lightfoot’s ‘Call To Arms’: ‘What The F*** Are You Saying? You’re In The Most Violent City In This Country’ | The Daily Wire
- Jack Carr Rips Politicians Trying To Restrict The Second Amendment, Reminds People It’s A ‘Natural Right’ To ‘Defend The Gift Life’ | The Daily Caller
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.