For many decades, gun control proponents who saw their fortunes wane in legislatures from coast to coast and who were unable to get traction with Congress could at least console themselves with the thought that activist courts had their backs. The Second Amendment, after all, had been all but written out of the U.S. Bill of Rights by law professors and politically-minded judges, as cities and even the U.S. Congress increasingly adopted gun control in the Twentieth Century.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20211011/anti-gunners-launch-campaign-to-intimidate-us-supreme-court-as-second-amendment-case-looms
- Alan Dershowitz talks the legalities of Baldwin shooting… – American Thinker
- Alec Baldwin Violated the Golden Rule of Firearm Safety…But Somehow It’s Going to Be the Gun’s Fault
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.