Join 7,575 other followers
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
- Largest Survey In History Shows Americans Defend Themselves With Guns 1.67 Million Times Each Year – The Truth About Guns
- More Than 100 House Republicans Demand Answers From Credit Card Giants Categorizing Sales At Gun Stores | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: constitutional carry
SO what are you doing to help defend the constitution? U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- When was the last time you sent shooting? When was the last time you attended a Friends of NRA dinner? When was the last time you did anything … Continue reading
The video production by National Association for Gun Rights, explaining what Constitutional Carry is, and how it differs from the governmental farce of national reciprocity, that will cause a feder… Source: Explanation of Constitutional Carry |
115th US Congress, on first day of business, announces, National Concealed Carry Reciprocity proposal
A very good start, though Constitutional Carry is better. I don’t like paying for my rights, because that indicates a corrupt system looking to keep people in line. Do we need to pay to obtai… Source: 115th US Congress, on … Continue reading
Source: GOP Lawmaker Hopes to Go “Big and Bold” on Gun Rights Go for the Gusto! National Constitutional Carry or State Reciprocity!! Eliminate magazine capacity bans too!!
To be fair, constitutional carry never stood much of a chance in the Lone Star State. Whether or not the [perfectly legal] demonstrations by “Chipotle Ninjas,” the “occupation” of legislator Pancho Nevárez’s office, and the thinly-veiled threats against legislators by Open Carry Tarrant … Continue reading