- The U.S. Supreme Court Rules Warrantless Home Gun Confisication is Unconstitutional in 9-0 vote.
- Rep. Scalise and Other Members of Congress Ask FBI to Reopen Case on 2017 Shooting – Street Wise Politics
- Border mom says she taught teen daughters to use guns, says feds need to act on ‘out of control’ invasion
- St. Louis Prosecutor Who Charged McCloskeys May Soon Lose Her Law License
- Support for Gun Control Plummets with Young People, Hispanics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: US Constitution
SO what are you doing to help defend the constitution? U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- When was the last time you sent shooting? When was the last time you attended a Friends of NRA dinner? When was the last time you did anything … Continue reading
Gun Control Tramples On The Certain Virtues Of A Heavily Armed Citizenry – Forbes Thanks to my good friend Tom Tomasi from New Mexico Handgun Academy who sent this article to me. This is probably one of the best articles … Continue reading
Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack has read the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, as well as Vermont’s own Constitution very carefully, and his strict interpretation of these documents is popping some eyeballs in New England and elsewhere. Maslack recently … Continue reading
New Mexico Sheriffs Threaten To Arrest Obama Federal Agents If They Continue To Violate The U.S. Constitution. | Political Vel Craft
New Mexico Sheriffs Threaten To Arrest Obama Federal Agents If They Continue To Violate The U.S. Constitution. | Political Vel Craft. Related articles Wyoming Sheriffs Told Federal BATF & IRS Agents To Abide By The Constitution Or Face Immediate Arrest. … Continue reading