- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
- Breaking Report: Gun Legislation Deal Reached – Here Are the 10 GOP Senators Responsible
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: crimes
“A 28-year old East Hartford man with 51 previous arrests and more than a dozen convictions [and wanted for a homicide in 2006] was charged Thursday night with assaulting two police officers following a car accident,” courant.com reports. Specifically, 28-year-old Joshua Suarez’s charges … Continue reading