Join 7,577 other subscribers
- More than 61% of American Counties are Now Second Amendment Sanctuaries – Sanctuary Counties
- ‘Unconstitutional’: Federal judge blocks multiple California gun restrictions
- Gordon Signs Bill Giving Guns Rights Back To Non-Violent Felons – Cowboy State Daily
- Detroit man finds out the hard way it’s a bad idea to rob concealed permit holder and his friend
- Biden poses for photo with member of alleged Chinese intel front group at Los Angeles gun control rally
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Illegal immigration
Immigration Stance Proves Democrats Don’t Really Care About Gun Violence
Reblogged on WordPress.com Source: Immigration Stance Proves Democrats Don’t Really Care About Gun Violence
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Acts of Violence, Anti-Gun, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, In the News Tagged 2A, 2nd Amendment, acts of violence, Anti-Gun, CCW, concealed carry, Crime and Justice, Crime Statistics, crimes committed by illegals, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, Illegal immigration, pro gun, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution Leave a comment
Anarchy | Congressman Tom Tancredo
Anarchy | Congressman Tom Tancredo. …”Our federal government has refused to keep its Constitutional promise to the states and the people, to among other things, control and enforce our immigration laws, demonstrating a blatant disregard for the rule of … Continue reading
Stopped for Open Carrying in California
Stopped for Open Carrying in California Great example of a law abiding citizen exercising his rights. Unfortunately the IDIOTS in the CA Legislature passed the law for unloaded weapons ONLY…..what Lunacy!
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Gun Control, Open Carry, Right to carry, State laws Tagged 2nd Amendment, California, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, Illegal immigration, Jerry Brown, Los Angeles, open carry, Open carry in the United States, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, united states Leave a comment