- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
- Suspected Texas School Shooter Released from Jail as Family Claims He’s ‘No Bad Kid’
- Alleged School Shooter In Texas Released From Jail On Bond Day After Shooting Multiple People | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
Burglar Shot After Trying To Break Into Army Veteran’s Home « CBS Los Angeles .
Incendiary Image of the Day: “How does one proclaim to be a proponent of peace with the callous attitude sported in a photo like this one?” Edition | The Truth About Guns
Incendiary Image of the Day: “How does one proclaim to be a proponent of peace with the callous attitude sported in a photo like this one?” Edition | The Truth About Guns. I am sick & tired of these … Continue reading
Stopped for Open Carrying in California Great example of a law abiding citizen exercising his rights. Unfortunately the IDIOTS in the CA Legislature passed the law for unloaded weapons ONLY…..what Lunacy!