- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
Burglar Shot After Trying To Break Into Army Veteran’s Home « CBS Los Angeles .
Incendiary Image of the Day: “How does one proclaim to be a proponent of peace with the callous attitude sported in a photo like this one?” Edition | The Truth About Guns
Incendiary Image of the Day: “How does one proclaim to be a proponent of peace with the callous attitude sported in a photo like this one?” Edition | The Truth About Guns. I am sick & tired of these … Continue reading
Stopped for Open Carrying in California Great example of a law abiding citizen exercising his rights. Unfortunately the IDIOTS in the CA Legislature passed the law for unloaded weapons ONLY…..what Lunacy!