- Ruger: Marlin Acquisition is Complete, to Hit Market in 2021 :: Guns.com
- Defensive Gun Use Examples Show Biden Ignorance on Gun Rights
- Philly Faces New Lawsuit After Shutting Down Gun-Carry Permit Process – Street Wise Politics
- Virginia AG Uses COVID as Excuse To Shut Down Gun Show, Brags About Infringing Rights on Twitter
- Wisconsin Mall Shooting Leaves at Least 8 Wounded; Shooter Being Sought
- General McInerney talks Insurrection Act youtu.be/oojQydmdsOs via @YouTube 10 hours ago
- BREAKING News Out Of MICHIGAN- Voter Turnout Reported Up To 731% In Multiple Districts- THIS IS HUGE VOTER FRAUD! M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- 4 Takeaways From the Michigan Senate’s Election Fraud Hearing dailysignal.com/2020/12/01/4-t… 10 hours ago
- Vote Tabulation Data Suggests Nearly 100K Votes “Missing” From Trump Totals – Mic Drop Politics micdroppolitics.com/articles/vote-… 10 hours ago
- WATCH: Tokyo Holds Trump Rally “Stop the Steal” Signs Everywhere - Patriotic Viral News patrioticviralnews.com/articles/watch… 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
Burglar Shot After Trying To Break Into Army Veteran’s Home « CBS Los Angeles .
Incendiary Image of the Day: “How does one proclaim to be a proponent of peace with the callous attitude sported in a photo like this one?” Edition | The Truth About Guns
Incendiary Image of the Day: “How does one proclaim to be a proponent of peace with the callous attitude sported in a photo like this one?” Edition | The Truth About Guns. I am sick & tired of these … Continue reading
Stopped for Open Carrying in California Great example of a law abiding citizen exercising his rights. Unfortunately the IDIOTS in the CA Legislature passed the law for unloaded weapons ONLY…..what Lunacy!