- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
- Maj Toure, Founder of the Conservative Group Black Guns Matter, Says Most Black Americans Know CNN is ‘Fake News’ | Patriotic Viral News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: military
While American Libs Simpered About “Racist” American Sniper, Iraqis Flocked To The Theater To Watch It
Originally posted on Nice Deb:
Left-wingers continue to seethe about the success of the record-breaking blockbuster American Sniper. Not content to see it as a compelling story about a soldier who was damn good at his job, and struggled to…
WOW!!! I like his Motto: “Prepare”. I will definitely be checking out his Reading List at the bottom for sure!
Honoring Marines Killed in Chopper Crash on 2/23/2012 « Project 365 Vets. This is my Whitney Houston Memorial……NOT! Although I loved her music and she was in the news a lot lately….these Marines deserve a Bigger Tribute. They died doing … Continue reading
Craigslist Transaction Gone Bad: Marine Shot, Plugs Wounds with Fingers | The Truth About Guns. Urah!! One tough Marine….not just one bullet but several! Done in true Marine Corps fashion. Semper Fi brotha….hope you are back in the saddle soon! … Continue reading
This is not a 2nd Amendment related post, but I felt very compelled to post it in honor and as a tribute to my fellow brothers-in-arms that have suffered such physical and debilitating injuries. These gents are a true inspiration … Continue reading