- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
- Suspected Texas School Shooter Released from Jail as Family Claims He’s ‘No Bad Kid’
- Alleged School Shooter In Texas Released From Jail On Bond Day After Shooting Multiple People | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
Ruger Soars in 3rd Quarter, Gun Sales Up Overall, Election’s Next Week – Gun News at Guns.com. Related articles Ruger Soars in 3rd Quarter… (youviewedblog.wordpress.com) Ruger Blows Away Expectations: Gun Sales Surge Ahead of Presidential Election (shtfplan.com) Gun Sales Surge … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG BASHES ROMNEY, OBAMA ON GUNS BUT DECLINED INVITE TO GRPC – Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
BLOOMBERG BASHES ROMNEY, OBAMA ON GUNS BUT DECLINED INVITE TO GRPC – Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms More hypocrisy from the “Blooming” Idiot! Related articles Bloomberg Bashes Obama and Romney on Guns (politicalwire.com) BLOOMBERG NEEDS … Continue reading
Romney Says He Owns Guns – But Does He? – ABC News. Related articles Does Romney Really Own Guns? (politicalwire.com) Romney says he now owns guns, but won’t ‘tell you where they are’ (thehill.com)
Reality Check – Run Against Obama’s Record and Win.
MILLER: Newt Gingrich: D.C.deliberately undermining Second Amendment
Obama & his false Hope…..NOPE!! Mitt Romney – NOPE!! Ron Paul – Nahhh! Herman Cain – Possibly! Newt Gingrich – Maybe! The Second Amendment is not about hunting; it is a political right. Historic context of the Amendment makes it … Continue reading
NOT MITT ROMNEY!!!! Mitt Romney is clearly a smart, charismatic, good looking politician who has done well as a business man. I have read his book, “No Apology” and he clearly has a great business plan for the United States. … Continue reading