Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
- Journalist slammed for reporting ‘both sides’ of story about man with AR-15 protesting near school bus stop
- New York amends concealed carry law after legal challenges
- President Threatens ‘Repressive Measures’ AFTER Gun Amnesty.
- Dem Senator threatens ‘popular revolt’ if SCOTUS acts to protect Second Amendment rights
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg
Tag Archives: Nazi Germany
Hitler Quote shockingly Similar to Obama, Biden, Feinstein and Cuomo Statements!
“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead in the future”. ~~Adolph Hitler, 1935, … Continue reading
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Acts of Violence, Anti-Gun, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, In the News, Military History, Politics, pro gun Tagged 2nd Amendment, Adolf Hitler, Adolph Hitler, Anti-Gun, Barack Obama, Castle Doctrine, concealed carry, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, history, Jews for Preservation of Firearm Ownership, JPFO, MAIG, Mayor Bloomberg, Michael Bloomberg, National Rifle Association, Nazi Germany, Nazism, NRA, obama, Pres.Obama, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to keep and bear arms, Second Amendment Foundation, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Third Reich 9 Comments
Jewish groups ban Concealed Weapons – Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle
Jewish groups ban concealed weapons This is really sad and hard to comprehend in my mind especially after the disarmament tactics that were employed prior to the Jewish Extermination in Nazi controlled territory during WWII. You would think that the … Continue reading