- Baldwin On If He Feels Guilt For Killing Halyna Hutchins: ‘No,’ ‘Someone Is Responsible … It’s Not Me’ | The Daily Wire
- Actor John Schneider rails against Alec Baldwin for claim he didn’t pull the trigger: ‘What kind of idiots …?’
- Alec Baldwin On Shooting Halyna Hutchins: ‘The Trigger Wasn’t Pulled. I Didn’t Pull The Trigger.’ | The Daily Wire
- Biden’s Gun Agenda Fails Epically During Black Friday ‘Firearm Flash Sale’ | Sons of 1776
- Alec Baldwin Now Denying He Shot Halyna Hutchins: ‘I Would Never Point a Gun at Anyone and Pull a Trigger’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: New York Times
JPFO Opinion: Surprise! NY Times Pushes Obama On Gun Control. This Quote says it all folks! “The best place to start is in Congress, which has been grossly negligent toward constituent safety for the past 20 years as it bows … Continue reading
Video: Charles Krauthammer Wishes Eric Holder Finally someone in the Media telling it like it is: he is an absolute Disaster and he MUST GO!!! Related articles Charles Krauthammer Slams AG Eric Holder For ‘Cowardly Use Of The Race … Continue reading
Eric Holder’s Fast & Furious lies—Michael A. Walsh – NYPOST.com. Fire Eric Holder – NRA Video Related articles I have the perfect solution to whether or not Eric Holder keeps his job (thedaleygator.wordpress.com) Congressman: Holder’s race-card play ‘orchestrated’ … Continue reading
Fast and Furious News Round-Up – Next Holder hearing scheduled for 1/24 « Nice Deb. Surprised that CNN is even covering this Scandal. This is a HUGE Scandal and the press coverage has been an absolute failure!! Related … Continue reading
Audio: Lou Dobbs Interviews Shrink About Holder’s Use Of Race Card Related articles Allen West: Holder’s race card is the ‘last card in the deck’ (usamericanfreedom.com) Holder Plays The Race Card (maxredline.typepad.com) On Why Eric Holder Shouldn’t Play … Continue reading
Holder Answers Fast and Furious Charges By Calling Accusers Racists – Ammoland.com This is really sad but predictable that when the heat gets turned up on a flawed policy and decision making that the typical and predictable “Race Card” is … Continue reading
I’m always amazed when seemingly learned people blame shootings on inanimate objects. In the wake of the most recent shooting at Virginia Tech, university president Charles Steger says, “In light of of the turmoil and trauma and the tragedy suffered … Continue reading
A Chance to Fight Back – Room for Debate – NYTimes.com.