- Watch: Actor Drops Devastating Truth Bomb on Alec Baldwin, Shows Why ‘Rust’ Gun Couldn’t Have Fired Itself
- Getting Nervous? Days After ‘Rust’ Interview, Alec Baldwin and Wife Delete Twitter Accounts
- Alec Baldwin Said It’s ‘Unlikely’ He’ll Be Charged with Any Crime, But the District Attorney Just Shut That Assumption Down with One Statement
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Rehberg Amendment
House Committee Passes Amendment to Defund Illegal Obama Firearm Sales Reporting Requirement – NRA-ILA ALERT!
Today, during consideration of the FY 2012 Commerce, Justice, Science Appropriations bill, pro-gun U.S. Rep. Denny Rehberg (R-Mont.) offered an amendment to prohibit the use of funds for a new and unauthorized multiple sales reporting plan proposed by the Bureau … Continue reading